Loudwater & Beyond
- Using second wind DOES NOT provoke opportunity attacks.
- There is NO limit on how many magic items daily powers a character can use beyond the items own restrictions. (as per Essentials rules)
- 10 card Fortune Decks may be used, following the usual guidelines (rule of 3 etc).
- No races/classes from PHB3. PHB1+2 only please. Equipment, items, poweres etc accepted on individual basis.
- Standing from Prone DOES NOT provoke opportunity attacks.
- NO evil aligned pc’s. (You’re heroes after all).
- Multiple action points – PC’s may spend more than a single Action Point (if they have them) in the same encounter, though not in the same round.
- Retraining – Rather than only retraining one power/feat per level after the first, if you havent used your “allowance” previously, you may perform multiple retrains up to your level total. (eg. a Level 7 pc previously retrained 2 powers, so could retrain upto 5 more upon gaining 8th level).
- Milestone rewards – instead of taking an additional Action Point for reaching a milestone, a player may choose to replenish 2 healing surges. Completion of an additional milestone (ie 4th unrested encounter) – the pc may choose to replenish 1 daily power. (This is a trial rule taken from a forum suggestion and therefor subject to tweaking).